Confidential Online STD Testing
We have over 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation with many in the Las Vegas, Nevada area to meet your STD testing needs. Our process is not only rapid, it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts. No other online testing services has better same-day STD testing in the 89117 area.
The same tests that are offered in hospitals are what our labs use. Having a healthcare professional supervise the testing procedure means we can ensure your safety. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly to offer you a resource for informing yourself on STD topics.
You can access your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your health insurer will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. We are aware how crucial your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test.
Las Vegas, Nevada Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for a yearly report containing STD data for the Las Vegas area. Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a healthcare regimen for sexually active people.
- In 2010, within the HIV/AIDS positive community 83% of the people living with the virus are men.
- Nevada received almost $3.6 million from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS funding in 2010.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 41.4% of surveyed adults aged 18-64 reported ever testing for HIV in their lifetime.
- A total of 10,031 people have been reported to have HIV/AIDS in the state of Nevada since 2013.
- The rate of death among HIV-positive Nevada residents was on par with the national rate in 2010.
Everyone in Nevada, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is susceptible to STDs. Defend yourself against the transmission of STDs with dental dams and condoms. STDs are an crisis all over the nation, including the Las Vegas area.