Local Private STD Testing
We have uncomplicated our testing process for your convenience. Get the best value for 89149 STD testing with our competitively priced testing packages. Each of our labs are CLIA-certified.
Get updated on the status of your test results 24/7 with one phone call to our health specialists. We've tried to make STD testing as simple as possible with our test recommendation tool for those who aren't sure what STD tests they should take. All of our testing centers in the area are designed to make Las Vegas STD testing as convenient as possible.
When the time comes for you to test for STis in the 89149 area, STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Las Vegas STD testing available. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that tests for both infections in urine. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with guaranteed test results emailed to you in 1-2 days.
STD Infections Rate for Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks to the federal government and the Nevada department of health, facts and figures is available about Las Vegas STD infection rates. Put your sexual well being first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission.
- Nevada ranked 28th among the 50 states and outlying areas for new AIDS diagnoses in 2010.
- In 2010, within the HIV/AIDS positive community 83% of the people living with the virus are men.
- Nevada received almost $3.6 million from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS funding in 2010.
- In 2010, there were 5,700 people living with HIV in Clark County.
- 74.2% of women living with HIV at the end of 2010 in Nevada got it heterosexually.
If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you engage in sex, you are putting your partner at risk for sexually transmitted diseases that may be lifelong afflictions. Many STDs show no symptoms, so you may be positive for an STD and not know it.