Convenient STD Testing
You don't need an appointment at a physician's office to test for STDs in the 89145 area. When you arrive at the testing locations, you will not need to complete additional paperwork. We promise you will be out of our labs in 5 minutes or less.
When you checkout on our site, you'll enjoy industry-standard 128-bit encryption. Check our website to read real reviews and testimonials from clients. Get answers to your STD questions 24/7 from our trained counselors who are standing by.
No other testing company gives you a better Las Vegas STD testing. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 89145 is simple with the industry "gold-standard" test panel we have put together for you. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can have your results ready faster than all other services.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Las Vegas, Nevada
If you are not screening for sexually transmitted diseases frequently, you are not remaining control over your sexual wellbeing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the sexually transmitted disease infection rates and other statistics every year in a report that includes Las Vegas.
- In state and federal prisons in Nevada, 1 out of every 100 inmates was HIV- or AIDS-positive in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, there were 6,894 people living with HIV in Nevada.
- The number of new HIV diagnoses in Nevada in 2010 that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national number.
- Of the 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV between 2008 and 2011 in Nevada, 598 were white.
- 3825 people have reported to have HIV in the year 2012 in Nevada.
STIs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by specialists with antibiotics but can be very damaging if not treated early.