Same-Day Private STD Testing
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Our STD test in 89128 doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office. We know your time is essential so we do not ask for extra paperwork when you arrive for your test.
We accept various forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to keep the checkout process easy. The HIPAA Privacy Rule helps us keep your personal information safe. Every lab we use to process our STD testing is reputable and used by hospitals nearby.
When the time comes for you to test for sexually transmitted diseases in the 89128 area, STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Las Vegas STD testing available. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with guaranteed test results emailed to you in 1-2 days. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that screens for both infections in urine.
STD information for: Las Vegas, Nevada
Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Nevada health department with facts and figures about STDs in Las Vegas, are available every year. Be in charge of your sexual health immediately by getting informed about sexually transmitted diseases.
- Nevada reported 65.4 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Of the women living in Nevada with HIV, 23.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
- In state and federal prisons in Nevada, 1 out of every 100 inmates was HIV- or AIDS-positive in 2010.
- Nevada ranked 29th out of 50 states for deaths among people with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
- In 2010, within the HIV/AIDS positive community 83% of the people living with the virus are men.
Everyone is getting tested for sexually transmitted infections including your friends so why not you?