Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our online STD testing service meets your STD testing requirements in 89128 with affordably priced testing packages. Our testing labs across the country meet or exceed CLIA certification standards for accuracy. Our testing method is not complex and can be done in minutes.
Our blog, Exposed, is updated regularly to offer you a resource for enlightening yourself on STD topics. Having a doctor monitor the testing process means we can ensure your safety. The same tests that are offered in hospitals are what our test centers use.
No other testing service has more advanced yet uncomplicated, Las Vegas STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. Testing for syphilis in 89128 is quick with our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test.
Las Vegas, Nevada Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
The federal government and the Las Vegas Department of Health work together every year to compile and disclose facts and figures about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Las Vegas. The first step toward defending yourself against the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases is to get educated.
- In 2010, 1,144 of the people living with HIV in Nevada were women.
- Of the men living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010, 77.6% got it from male-to-male sex.
- A total of 10,031 people have been reported to have HIV/AIDS in the state of Nevada since 2013.
- Nevada does not participate in sterile syringe exchange programs.
- Douglas County had the third-highest number of people living with HIV in 2010.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STIs grows every day that you have not been tested for most common conditions.