Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
All of our 89118 STD tests are economically priced. Our testing locations are CLIA certified. Our testing process is simple.
While you're waiting for your STD test results, you can give our health specialists a call and get a status update. There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for Las Vegas STD testing. If you are not sure what STDs you should take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 89118 and we have put together an STD test panel to specially test for both diseases at the same time. It is crucial to test for the common STDs using the most sophisticated methods in the Las Vegas area.
STD Infections Data for Las Vegas, Nevada
Regular Las Vegas STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing. Sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission rates in Nevada continue to increase as more and more residents get infected.
- Of the 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV between 2008 and 2011 in Nevada, 598 were white.
- Nevada ranked 30th in the county for new cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 41.4% of surveyed adults aged 18-64 reported ever testing for HIV in their lifetime.
- In state and federal prisons in Nevada, 1 out of every 100 inmates was HIV- or AIDS-positive in 2010.
- Nevada ranked 32nd in the nation for chlamydia cases in 2010.
About 25% of all people with STDs are unaware that they are positive. Many STDs can be gotten more than once. Don't get stuck with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now.