Same-Day Private STD Testing
We believe that hepatitis A testing is vital to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel. For privacy reasons, all charges for our services will appear as FPK Services in your monthly statement. Our testing process will never require you to answer personal questions.
Keep your private information under lock and key with our testing service, which adheres to all federal and state privacy mandates, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Take your tests at one of our labs, which are the same ones used by nearby hospitals. Enjoy easy payment with any of the payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Las Vegas, Nevada, our test panel screens for both infections at the same time. In the 89119 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most advanced test for syphilis in the market.
Las Vegas, Nevada Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The federal government and the Las Vegas Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Las Vegas. The first step toward protecting yourself against the transmission of STDs is to get educated.
- 1,608 black people were living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010.
- As of 2011, the estimated rate of AIDS diagnoses in Nevada was 10.9 per 100,000 people.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 41.4% of surveyed adults aged 18-64 reported ever testing for HIV in their lifetime.
- A total of 10,031 people have been reported to have HIV/AIDS in the state of Nevada since 2013.
- The number of new HIV diagnoses in Nevada in 2010 that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national number.
Most STIs are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to refuse to get tested - it is not very hard to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.