Confidential Online STD Testing
You will never have to get a physical to get tested for STDs at our testing centers. Specialist referrals are just one of the ways our physicians can help you begin treatment quickly if your Las Cruces, New Mexico STD testing comes back positive. Our Las Cruces, New Mexico doctors have prescription writing authority for some STDs.
Let our online test recommendation tool take the doubt out of what STD tests you need to take. Get test result status updates from one of our health specialists instead of going nuts while you wait. Whichever test center is most conveniently located near you is where you can go to take your STD tests.
if you are looking to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in Las Cruces, New Mexico, our test panel searches for both infections at the same time. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most advanced test for syphilis in the market. In the 88011 area, no one gives you quicker STD test results, guaranteed.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Las Cruces, New Mexico
If you are sexually active in New Mexico, you are at risk for catching an STD. You should be in control of your sexual health, which Las Cruces STD testing allows you to do.
- The US age-adjusted death rate for HIV is 2.6, New mexico's was 1.6 in 2010.
- In 2010, New Mexico had a rate of 61.2 cases per 100,000 people residing in the state.
- In 2010, the estimated death rate from HIV positive people who contracted the disease from injection drug use in the state of New Mexico was 13.5%.
- In New Mexico, 21.2% of people who died of HIV in New Mexico contracted it from MSM and injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2011, New Mexico's American Indian population estimated rate of AIDS diagnoses is 6.2 per 100,000 people residing in the state almost matching the national rate.
STDcheck.com is relied upon by Las Cruces New Mexico residents for the quality of our services and fast test results.