Rapid STD Testing
Our service simplifies 88011 STD testing by allowing you to skip the doctor's visit. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Our local test centers do not require additional paperwork when you arrive.
If you hate waiting for your test results, call our health specialists anytime, 24/7 for an update. Visit any of our test facilities located conveniently around Las Cruces. With our test recommendation tool, you can get a individualized suggestion about what testing is right for you.
We don't place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurer about them. We dispatch by email your test results to you minutes after they become available. STDcheck.com will make your test results easy to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Las Cruces, New Mexico STD Morbidity Data
Test early and test regularly to stay in control of your sexual health. The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such sexually transmitted disease data as infection numbers, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Las Cruces area.
- In New Mexico, 69.8% of HIV diagnoses in women are from heterosexual contact.
- In New Mexico, 21.2% of people who died of HIV in New Mexico contracted it from MSM and injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, 26.7% of HIV diagnoses in women were from injection drug use.
- New Mexico had a higher percentage of men diagnosed with AIDS then the national percentage of 75.2% in 2011.
- Almost 70% of HIV-positive women in New Mexico contracted the virus from heterosexual contact.
It is not very important how you feel about sexually transmitted diseases, just get tested and know your status, you will not be sorry about doing that, we guarantee it.