Same-Day Local STD Testing
4,000 nationwide sites mean more testing centers in Las Cruces, New Mexico for your convenience. You can test for STDs the same day you buy it with our 88011 STD testing. To make sure the results you receive are accurate, our diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process.
128 bit encryption means checking out is always a secure process. Get an idea of our service from customer testimonials and reviews. We have 24/7 counselors to answer your STD questions.
You can always access your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. We will dispatch by email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test. You can trust on us to safeguard your confidentiality by never reporting your test results to your health insurer or placing it on your permanent medical records.
Las Cruces, New Mexico Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Data gathered by the federal government and the health department of New Mexico is reported each year with infection categories and transmission rates for Las Cruces.
Get educated now if you want to protect yourself against STDs.
- Among HIV-positive people in New Mexico, almost 38% were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of their initial HIV diagnosis.
- In 2010, the estimated death rate from HIV positive people who contracted the disease from injection drug use in the state of New Mexico was 13.5%.
- New Mexico had a higher percentage of men diagnosed with AIDS then the national percentage of 75.2% in 2011.
- There were almost 150 new cases of HIV reported in New Mexico in 2011.
- In New Mexico, 69.8% of HIV diagnoses in women are from heterosexual contact.
We have confidential STD tests in your area right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you purchase the test package.