Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our budget-friendly pricing means you get the best value for 48446 STD testing. You have decided on the best online testing service if you are searching for a simple testing process with guaranteed results. STDcheck.com guarantees test results from each of our CLIA-certified test laboratories.
Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for buying your STD testing. The privacy guidelines that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to safeguard your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. The labs we use are also used by the your area hospitals.
Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is very important, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to look for both infections together. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the FDA. STDcheck.com tests for common sexually transmitted infections in 48446 using the most sophisticated Lapeer STD testing methods available.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Lapeer, Michigan
To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested frequently. Lapeer is included every year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on sexually transmitted disease infection rates and transmission categories.
- 61% of all individuals with new HIV infections in 2012 were Blacks
- Primary and secondary syphilis infection rate in Michigan in 2010 was 2.4 per 100,000 residents.
- 20-24 year-olds in Michigan reported 16,401 cases of chlamydia infections in 2012.
- Michigan ranked 20th out of the 50 states in 2011 for new HIV diagnoses.
- 25.1% of HIV positive residents of Michigan contracted the infection through injection drug use in 2010.
STD testing in Lapeer, Michigan takes as little as 5 minutes. Condoms and dental dams can help reduce the risk of getting infected, but some can be transferred by simple skin-to-skin contact. The chances that you'll catch an STD in your lifetime are very high.