Online STD Testing Service
Get treated for STDs fast with a specialist recommendation from one of our physicians if your Lakeland, Florida STD testing returns a positive result. Certain conditions are curable with prescription medication from one of our doctors in Lakeland, Florida. We selected all of our STD tests based on how easy they are for you to take, so all of our tests only require a small blood or urine sample.
We offer STD testing for the most commonly occurring STDs. Cancel your testing prior to dropping into one of our testing locations for a full refund. The glossary of STD terminology on our site helps you understand the jargon used in STD testing.
Your results will never be reported to your health insurance company or placed on your permanent records. We promise your test results will be emailed quickly. All tests results will be emailed to you promptly.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Lakeland, Florida
The federal government accumulates data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of Florida in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start protecting yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Broward County had the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the US. With more than 1 out of every 2 Florida adults reporting that they've never been tested for an STDs other than HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unseen in Lakeland.