Rapid STD Testing
If you need to get treatment for an STD, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Lake Mary, Florida. Our network of nationwide doctors have prescription writing authority in Lake Mary, Florida to help you get fast diagnosis and treatment. We only require a small blood or urine sample to test you for STDs and deliver fast results.
We issue a full refund within 1-2 days for any testing that is cancelled prior to visiting one of our test centers. Our STD tests do not exclude any of the most commonly occurring STDs- HIV, herpes-1 and 2, syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea, and hepatitis A, B, and C. You can use the glossary of STD terms on our site to educate yourself about frequently used STD terminology.
We do not notify your health insurer about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be made available quickly. We dispatch all test results to everyone via email.
Lake Mary, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
Getting a sexually transmitted disease in Florida is a real threat. All Lake Mary residents need to test for STDs periodically to maintain control of their sexual health.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
The worst action you can take is to keep having unprotected sex. With over 19 million people in the country testing positive for sexually transmitted infections, it is easy to get infected.