Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Unlike other STD testing services, our test panel allows you to test for hepatitis A without extra charge. Your monthly statement will show FPK Services for all charges to maintain your privacy. We want you to be comfortable throughout the testing process and will never ask you embarrassing questions now or at the lab.
All of our testing is overseen by a doctor to preserve the high-quality of our process. We use hospital-grade STD testing in our labs so you never have to question whether our testing is worth it. Our blog, Exposed, is a valuable resource for facts about STD testing and advances.
Our system is consumer-friendly. Because out laboratories alsotest for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted diseases, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. Your zip code is the key to finding a test location close to you on our website. We designed our STD testing process to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities.
STD information for: Lake Elsinore, California
STD infection rates rise every year in California. Learn your STD status by getting tested in Lake Elsinore.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
Take the steps to avoid being another Lake Elsinore statistic. Many sexually transmitted diseases cannot be cured and are, lifelong afflictions. As many as a quarter of all California adults are infected with a sexually transmitted disease.