Same-Day Local STD Testing
Get targeted STD treatment and care from a healthcare provider that our doctors refer you to if your Lafayette, Louisiana STD testing comes back positive. Having a nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions in Lafayette, Louisiana means we can offer the fastest STD treatment possible. We don't like complicated STD testing, so we ensure that all of our tests can detect STDs with a simple blood or urine test.
Get the biggest bang for your buck when you purchase our comprehensive testing that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. With our glossary of STD terminology, we give you a way to inform yourself. As long as you cancel your testing prior to visiting our test facility, your money will be refunded within 1-2 days.
Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is quick with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel. In the 70508 area, no one has a more sophisticated STD testing than STDcheck.com. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA-approved / cleared.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Lafayette, Louisiana
The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains data about the Lafayette area. If you want to be sure about your STD status, you need to take an STD test.
- In 2011, the highest age-specific rate of Chlamydia infections were among females 15-19 years old.
- The estimated rate of men who are HIV positive residing in Louisiana in 2011 was 53.6 per 100,000 people.
- In 2011, the female chlamydia rate of 1,010.8 per 100,000 women was almost three times the male rate.
- 9,169 people infected with gonorrhea were reported in 2011.
- Primary and secondary syphilis cases were highest in Louisiana in 2011 for black people residing in or around Shreveport.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing service that tests for the complete 10 common sexually transmitted diseases at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.