Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our testing process does not require you to answer awkward questions. For privacy reasons, all charges for STD testing will appear as FPK Services in your monthly statement. We believe that hepatitis A testing is vital to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel.
By checking our blog, Exposed, you get access to the latest information about STD issues. Our testing centers use the exact same testing as what hospitals and healthcare professionals do. A licensed physician will always manage your screening process for your safety.
All the tests we offer are approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration including the Syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test. STDcheck.com offers the most advanced Lafayette STD testing available in the market. We have the most sophisticated urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 70508.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Lafayette, Louisiana
Your sexual health is too important for you to not get the truth about STDs and how they are contracted. The federal government and health department of Louisiana compiles yearly STD and HIV facts and figures about Lafayette and other cities throughout the state.
- Black people make up only 32% of Louisiana's overall population but 74% of newly diagnosed HIV cases.
- In 2011, the female chlamydia rate of 1,010.8 per 100,000 women was almost three times the male rate.
- The estimated rate of men who are HIV positive residing in Louisiana in 2011 was 53.6 per 100,000 people.
- Louisiana has over double of the national average of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in a federal or state prison.
- The HIV-related death rate in Louisiana is almost double the national average of 2.6 per 100,000 people.
While other testing companies need you to wait up to 30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.