Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our competitive prices mean you get the ultimate value for your STD testing in 94549. We know that it is hard deciding to test for STDs so we have simplified the testing process for you. STDcheck.com guarantees results from our CLIA-certified testing locations nationwide.
By making the decision to take an STD test with us, you are using to the same labs where the hospitals in your area have their tests processed. Choose to pay your STD test package with credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts for the simplest, quickest checkout. We adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule to offer the highest level of information privacy.
Test results can be downloaded and read as pdf file on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. We make sure you get test results by email when they are ready. STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance companies or place them on permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Lafayette, California
The federal government gathers data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of California in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start defending yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
In the United States, almost all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the CDC so it is better to get annual tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.