Convenient STD Testing
Our online STD testing service makes it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our local 92253 testing centers in the same day. Our testing process have been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. With over 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States, including the La Quinta, California area, STD testing is convenient and painless.
Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts are all accepted ways to pay for your STD testing. Our nationwide network of labs are the most trustworthy available for STD testing and process tests for hospitals and doctors as well. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is one of the federal mandates that help us protect your private information.
No one else has higher quality La Quinta STD testing. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days.
STI Data for La Quinta, California
Without an STD test, you can never be positive of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government publish reports every year containing data about STDs in La Quinta.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
Get tested today. It takes less than 5 minutes to get tested for STDs with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for?