Rapid Private STD testing Centers
You will not be asked embarrassing questions when you test with us. No one else adds testing for Hepatitis A as part of a all-inclusive panel. Your charges will appear as FPK Services for your privacy.
We have health specialists standing by at all times in case you want a status update for your test results. If you are in the La Jolla area, you can visit any of our conveniently located STD testing centers. Our test recommendation tool is specifically designed to tell you what STD tests you need.
STDcheck.com makes La Jolla STD testing easy. With many testing locations in the 92037 area, it is easy to get STD testing. The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the system with rapid results.
STI Infections Rate for La Jolla, California
With STD rates escalating every year, the citizens of California are at risk. You are not maintaining control of your sexual well-being if you have not taken an STD test in La Jolla.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
You do not need an appointment to get tested for STDs today and it costs less than you think especially if you get your test through STDcheck.com.