Rapid STD Testing
Kissimmee, Florida STD testing is effortless at any of our 4,000 testing centers are nationwide,. Our diagnostic specialists have thoroughly verified our testing process to ensure your results are accurate. Our same-day STD testing in 34744 gives you the key to your sexual health quicker.
We take various forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to keep the checkout process easy. Every lab we use to process our STD testing is dependable and used by hospitals nearby. The HIPAA Privacy Rule helps us keep your personal information protected.
Our locations test for a multitude of diseases so no one will know why you are there. We designed our testing system to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence. Start your STD testing fast by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
STI Statistics for Kissimmee, Florida
Facts and figures are compiled and reports are released about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission methods near Kissimmee every single year. When it comes to protecting yourself against STDs, the first step is to get informed.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- 71% of the chlamydia cases reported in Florida in 2009 were among women
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
Because some STDs show no symptoms, it is easy for a Florida resident to have an STD and never know it. Many STDs can be spread through kissing or skin-to-skin contact, making it very easy to spread them throughout Kissimmee. Some STDs, if never treated can cause very permanent such as liver failure or death.