Convenient STD Testing
Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Complete your order online or over the phone and we promise there will not be additional paperwork to complete. Our online STD service makes it unnecessary to visit a physician's office to test for STDs near 77339.
If you have questions about STDs, just ask one of the counselors we make available to you every day, 24/7. Let our past clients give you an idea of the service we provide with reviews and testimonials. Our checkout process features 128-bit encryption for your security.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the "gold standard" for syphilis testing in the 77339 area. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel that looks for both diseases in urine at the same time, this ensures that you do not miss these common infections when you take your STD test. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Kingwood STD testing available.
STD Data for Kingwood, Texas
The Kingwood area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics. Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be sure of your sexual health.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
Getting STD tests through STDcheck.com is quite easy - you will be done in 1-5 minutes, we guarantee it.