Convenient STD Testing
Buy your test now and we guarantee no additional paperwork is required. Test for STDs without the hassle of a physician's office visit by choosing one of our 76549 STD testing packages online. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
All of our testing centers offer the same STD tests that hospitals and doctor's offices do. All of our STD testing procedures are supervised by physicians for your safety. Use our blog to stay current on STD testing and treatment.
Finding the closest location to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. We built our STD testing testing process to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our testing centers also conduct tests for other infections so no one will know why you are there.
Killeen, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
There are resources available for information about STD and HIV infection rates in Killeen, such as the reports put together by the federal government and Texas health department.
STD protection starts with knowledge.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000. In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents.
Everybody is getting tested for STIs including your friends so why not you?