Local STD Testing Centers
Our STD testing packages are priced modestly to offer you the biggest value. No other testing service utilizes nothing but CLIA-certified testing labs like STDcheck.com. For your convenience, our testing process is very simple
We have many reviews and testimonials from clients that you can read on our site. We have counselors available 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Our payment process is secure.
In the 53142 area, no one gives you quicker STD test results, guaranteed. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most sophisticated test for syphilis in the market. If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Kenosha, Wisconsin, we have the test panel that tests for both infections at the same time.
Kenosha, Wisconsin Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Any sexually active Wisconsin resident is at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Kenosha STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual health.
- There were an estimated 5,498 people diagnosed with AIDS in Wisconsin from the start of the epidemic until 2011.
- There were 1.072 new HIV diagnoses in Wisconsin between 2008 and 2011.
- Wisconsin tied for 33rd place in the US for deaths among people with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
- It is against the law in Wisconsin to knowingly transmit HIV.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 410.9 chlamydia infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
All tests for transmitted infections offered by STDcheck.com are approved / cleared by the FDA, unlike other STD testing companies.