Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our physicians in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania may be able to prescribe medication for your condition, making your treatment the fastest possible. We offer simple STD tests that check a small blood or urine sample specifically to make testing as simple as possible. We are happy to provide you with a referral to a specialist in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania if your STD test comes back positive.
Use the client reviews and testimonials on our site to hear feedback about our service. 24/7 counselors mean you can have your questions about STDs answered anytime, day or night. You'll always get to take advantage of a secure checkout process with 128-encryption.
Your test reports will sent to you by email. We do not report test results to your health insurance provider or place them in permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and read on your PC, tablets or smartphones.
STD Information for Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
Thanks to the federal government and the Pennsylvania department of health, facts and figures is available about Kennett Square STD infection rates. Put your sexual well being first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- 5,087 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
There are a million reasons you should get up and get tested for STDs today but the fact is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.