Local Same-Day STD Testing
At STDcheck.com, we offer only simple and straightforward testing methods. When you test for STD with STDcheck.com, you can be sure of your test results because our test locations are CLIA-certified for accuracy. The prices of the STD testing packages we offer in 76244 can't be beat.
Don't waste your money on other STD test packages that don't include ALL of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. If you have to cancel your testing for any reason, do so before visiting our test center and you'll get your money back within 1-2 days. Have STD lingo explained with our simple glossary of terms.
We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 76244 and we have put together a panel to specifically test for both STIs at the same time. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. It is important to test for the common STIs using the most advanced methods in the Keller area.
STI Rate for Keller, Texas
It is vital to have the facts about STDs and HIV if you are going to defend yourself against them.
Reports are posted every single year by the federal government and the health department of Texas with data about the prevalence of STDs and HIV in Keller.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
Sexually transmitted infections, especially chlamydia have been going up among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.