Local Private STD Testing
Our goal is to make sure your test is easy so we do not require additional paperwork at the test centers. There is no necessary visit to a physician's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 76248 area. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
Choose our labs, which are the same trustworthy ones used by hospitals and healthcare providers. Don't take a chance with your personal information- choose our service for testing that adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state guidelines. Pay with any one of our accepted forms of payment, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Since we send your test results to you by email, no one will have access to them. Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can download and read your test results with ease. STDcheck.com guarantees never to report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
Keller, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Don't take your sexual health lightly by ignoring the truth about STDs and HIV. Every single year, the health department of Texas and the federal government collect and publishes rates of STD and HIV and their transmission in Keller.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. Texas STD testing is a responsible and proactive thing to do. We ensure your confidentiality and safety and guarantee that all of our tests are approved by the FDA.