Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our STD testing procedure is simple and fast. Trips to any of our over CLIA-certified testing labs don't require an appointment. Our affordably priced STD testing in 85310 is your best option.
Our test locations are conveniently located in Glendale. Use our handy test recommendation tool to figure out what testing is right for you. While you're waiting for your results, you can call us at 24/7 for a status update.
The gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both diseases using our test panel. In the 85310 area, we have the most advanced Glendale STD testing available. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the gold standard in the industry.
Glendale, Arizona STI Statistics
Get educated now if you want to defend yourself against STDs. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of Arizona is reported every year with infection categories and communicability rates for Glendale.
- 57% of HIV infections in 2011 occurred in non-Hispanic Whites
- 1047 cases of HIV have been found in females in 2011
- 5836 cases of HIV were reported in 2011
- In Arizona, over 76% of men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- 8,052 males reported having chlamydia in 2011
Contraceptives are vital to safe sexual practices but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage.