Fast Local STD testing Centers
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. No extra paperwork is necessary once you place your order because we want to ensure your test goes smoothly. There is no need for a visit to a physician's office when you test with our online STD testing service in the 77450 area.
Our adherence to federal privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information protected. The hospitals near you process their tests at the same test centers that we use, so you know your results will be accurate. Any time you purchase any of our STD testing packages, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We send the results as soon as they become available. STDcheck.com does not notify any health insurer of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. Our test results can be downloaded and read on smartphones, PCs and tablets.
STD Infections Data for Katy, Texas
Arming yourself with information is the only way to protect yourself against the spread of HIV and STDs in Katy, Texas.
Each year, the health department of Texas distributes data about STD infection and transmission rates in Katy.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STDs increases with each passing day that you have not been tested for most common diseases.