Local Private STD Testing
As the online STD testing leader, we have taken action to simplify our testing process. When you purchase any of our 64131 testing packages, you're receiving the best possible price for STD testing. Rapid test results from our CLIA-certified test laboratories.
We use the same labs the hospitals in your area do. We take credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you can decide how to pay. We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which prevents your private information from getting to anyone you don't want to have access to it.
We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our testing procedure was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit. Our labs test for so many conditions that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. Finding the nearest test center is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website.
Kansas City, Missouri STD Data
Kansas City is included each year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on sexually transmitted disease infection rates and transmission categories. To eliminate any uncertainty about your STD status, get tested regularly.
- 4,003 Missourians living with HIV in 2010 were between 45 and 54 years old at the end of 2010.
- There were 134 new HIV infections among Missouri residents aged 55 and over.
- In 2011, the rate of gonorrhea infection was 4,195 for women and 3,607 for men in Missouri
- At the end of 2010, there were 497 Hispanic/Latino Missouri residents living with HIV.
- A total of 14,101 cases of chlamydia were reported in 2012 in Missouri
Do not play with your life by refusing to get testing for common STDs today, it could mean the difference between life or death, literally.