Same-Day STD Testing
Because we want to guarantee your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement Our laboratory technicians will not ask you uncomfortable questions when you arrive for your test. All STD testing panels we offer include hepatitis A.
Visit any of our testing facilities around Jay, which are conveniently located. Take whatever STD tests our test recommendation tool suggests if you are unsure what tests you should take. We know that waiting for your STD testing results can be nerve-wracking, so our health specialists are here 24/7 to give you a status update while you wait.
Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can read your test results with ease. STDcheck.com guarantees never to report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. Since we dispatch your test results to you by email, no one else will have access to them.
STI Morbidity Data for Jay, Florida
Take an STD test in Jay to discover your STD status. Florida residents have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other sexually transmitted diseases because infection rates are increasing every year.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
If you are not using contraceptives like condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD every year. If you don't take STD tests frequently, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs.