Rapid STD Testing
Having a nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions in Jamesburg, New Jersey means we can offer the fastest STD treatment possible. Get specific STD treatment and care from a specialist that our doctors refer you to if your Jamesburg, New Jersey STD testing comes back positive. We don't like complicated STD testing, so we made sure all of our tests can detect STDs with a simple blood or urine test.
As long as you don't visit our testing facility, you are eligible for a refund within 1-2 days if you need to cancel. You will always get truly comprehensive STD testing with us because we don't exclude HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, or syphilis when we test you for STDs. The glossary of STD terms on our site gives you a chance to education yourself about STD lingo.
Start your search for a nearby laboratory today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our STD testing process was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of. Our test centers test for all kinds of diseases so nobody will find out why you are visiting there.
Jamesburg, New Jersey Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Yearly reports are published by the health department of New Jersey and the federal government with data collected about STDs and HIV in Jamesburg. If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are spread, you will know how to protect yourself.
- Blacks accounted for 59% of New Jersey residents that contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2012.
- 229 primary and secondary syphilis infections were reported in New Jersey in 2012.
- Among the 50 states, New Jersey had one of the highest proportion of females among persons living with AIDS.
- Males in the state of New Jersey have accounted for 773 cases of new syphilis infections in 2011.
- 62% of women living with HIV/AIDS are currently 20-49 years old.
Besides HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections including syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.