Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
You'll never have to suffer through complicated procedures because our STD testing only requires a small blood or urine sample. A positive STD test result may require specialist care, so our physicians may make a suggestion for a specialist in Jacksonville, Florida. In some cases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Jacksonville, Florida, making treatment fast and convenient.
Whichever test location is most conveniently located close to you is where you can go to take your STD tests. Get test result status updates from one of our health specialists instead of going insane while you wait. Let our online test recommendation tool take the guesswork out of what STD tests you should take.
STDcheck.com offers the most advanced Jacksonville STD testing available today. All STD tests we offer are approved / cleared by the FDA including the Syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test. We have the most sophisticated urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 32225.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Jacksonville, Florida
If you live in the Jacksonville area, there are reports published annually by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission categories of STDs in your area. To stay in control of your sexual health at all times, you need to take STD tests often.
- Women aged 20-24 accounted for 22,471 chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
It is best to protect yourself by practicing safe sex. Sexually transmitted diseases affect millions of Americans annually.