Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Use the same-day STD testing we offer at all of our 32256 locations to take control of your sexual health. You can trust your results from STDcheck.com because our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic specialists. Many of our 4,000 testing sites are in the Jacksonville, Florida area.
We cover HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in our comprehensive STD testing. Refunds are processed in 1-2 whenever you cancel testing before visiting our test facilities. Our glossary of STD terms breaks down STD lingo.
We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we designed our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit. Enter your zip code on our website to search for testing centers in your neighborhood. Our labs conduct tests for many conditions and others in the lab will not know why you are there.
Jacksonville, Florida STI Information
If you are not taking periodic STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Jacksonville area.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
Specialists in your area use our labs to test for various diseases so you can trust the test results you get from STDcheck.com.