Confidential STD Testing
Test with us in confidence, our testing process has been approved by diagnostic experts. You can test the same day you purchase testing from us in 32207. If you need STD test in Jacksonville, choose one of our 4,000 testing centers for the best option in Florida.
We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which gives you complete control over who has access to your personal information. Our STD tests are handled by the same labs used by nearby hospitals. You can choose how you want to pay from the many payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We built our system to fit the way we want to be treated when we use them as healthcare consumers. Our test locations test for so many conditions (not just STDs) that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. Start your STD testing by entering your zip code on our website.
Jacksonville, Florida STI Morbidity Data
Testing on a regular basis is the greatest thing you can do for your sexual wellbeing if you are sexually active. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by STDs in Jacksonville.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
We promise you will be satisfied 100% or we will refund your money if you choose not to go through with the STD test.