Same-Day Private STD Testing
You will be through with your test in 5 minutes or less. Our testing centers do not require you to complete supplemental paperwork once you complete your order. There is no physician's office visit required to test for STDs with our 32218 online STD testing service.
Get answers to your STD questions 24/7 from our skilled counselors who are standing by. When you purchase testing on our site, you'll enjoy industry-standard 128-bit encryption. Check our site to read real reviews and testimonials from customers.
In 32218 area, no one has a more advanced Jacksonville STD testing. Syphilis is a very dangerous STDs according to the CDC and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Gonorrhea and chlamydia tests through STDcheck.com is fast with our test panel.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Jacksonville, Florida
Anyone who lives in Florida is at risk for sexually transmitted diseases if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual wellbeing if you take periodic Jacksonville STD tests.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
As many as one half of all Florida citizens will have an STD during their lifetime. Most people with STDs do not have any symptoms. Some STDs can be acquired by the same person more than once. Statistically, 1 out of every 4 young adults in Florida have an STD. Those who are positive but who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the spread of STDs in Florida.