Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our testing process have been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country include the Jacksonville, Florida area. Quick testing makes our 32258 STD testing simple and convenient.
With refunds in 1 to 2 days, we take the headache out of cancelling your testing if you need to for any reason. Our glossary of STD terms is a handy resource for anyone who might be confused about STD lingo. We don't offer incomplete STD testing that excludes any of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases like HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. We give you the most accurate chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today. In our desire to guarantee you get the best Jacksonville STD testing, STDcheck.com created a simple yet highly effective test method in the 32258 area.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Jacksonville, Florida
There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on STD infection numbers in Jacksonville. The best thing you can do to keep control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests frequently.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Men aged 20-24 accounted for the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the country will get an STD during their lifetime. Some people currently have a sexually transmitted disease and are unaware of it.