Local STD Testing Centers
Your privacy matters to us so your charges will be shown as FPK Services. We are the only online STD testing company that includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive STD test panel. Do not worry about getting tested, we will not ask uncomfortable questions at the lab.
128-bit encryption means you can purchase STD testing on our site with confidence. The service we provide leaves our customers happy and our reviews and testimonials prove it. We offer resources, such as counselors who are available 24/7, to support you through your STD testing experience.
We test for common sexually transmitted infections in 32250 using the most sophisticated Jacksonville Beach STD testing methods available. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved / cleared by the FDA. Screening for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is essential, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to test for both infections together.
Jacksonville Beach, Florida STD Information
The health department of Florida publishes yearly accounts about STDs and HIV in Jacksonville Beach and the state as a whole. If you have not gotten educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are playing with fire.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
STIs, especially chlamydia have been going up among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.