Online STD Testing Service
No physician's office or hospital visits are required for our STD testing in 38305. We know you have things to do so we only require 5 minutes or less to complete the test. One reason our customer satisfaction rating is so high is that we have reduced the need for additional paperwork when you arrive at the laboratory.
Our test recommendation tool is specifically designed to tell you what STD testing you need. If you are in the Jackson area, you can visit any of our conveniently located STD testing facilities. We have health specialists available at all times in case you want a status update for your test results.
Our testing process was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves. All of our laboratories test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known. We make it easy to find the closest test location by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Jackson, Tennessee
Information is one of the most crucial components of protecting yourself against STDs. If you live in Jackson, you have access to reports published every year by the federal government and health department of Jackson with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
- 607 of the Tennessee women living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
- Among Tennessee men living with HIV, 7.9% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Out of all people with new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011 in Tennessee, 883 were between 13 and 24 years old.
- The overall HIV rate for Tennessee residents is 301 per 100,000 people.
- 45 to 55 year olds accounted for 662 new HIV infections in Tennessee from 2008-2011.
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the nation, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be another statistic- get tested now and take charge of your sexual health.