Online STD Testing Service
All payments for STD tests through STDcheck.com appear as FPK Services on your financial statement. Other online STD test providers do not test for hepatitis A as part of their test panel - we do. We will not ask you awkward questions at the lab - we do not ask questions at all.
Because we offer the same STD testing as hospitals and doctor's office, you never have to sacrifice your privacy to get reliable results. Your testing will always be administered under the management of a physician at our labs. Our blog is full of valuable and informative articles about STDs.
STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurance company. Test results are sent to you via email message. Results can be downloaded and read on your smartphones, PCs or tablets.
Irving, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Irving area. Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a healthcare routine for sexually active people.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
John K, in Irving, Texas just got tested for STDs including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the smartest decisions of his life.