Online STD Testing Service
Get tested for STDs at any of our Irvine, California locations or 4,000+ STD testing locations. Our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic experts. Our same-day 92604 STD testing can't be beat.
We provide the kind of service that our customers love to leave reviews and testimonials about on our site. Our checkout process is completely safe and secure thanks to 128-bit encryption. Our counselors are available 24/7 to give you answers to your STD questions.
Be sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Irvine STD testing. Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel looks for both sexually transmitted infections in urine and gives you results in 1-2 days.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Irvine, California
Periodic STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing. The Irvine area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD rates.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has warned that rates of STIs in the 92604 area may be on the rise, get tested today.