Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our local test sites do not require additional paperwork when you arrive. Our service simplifies 92604 STD testing by allowing you to skip the doctor's visit.
While you wait for your results, you can get in touch with us anytime to receive a status update. Each and every one of our test locations in the area of Irvine are conveniently located. Our helpful test recommendation tool can help you decide what STD testing you need.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. No other testing provider has higher quality Irvine STD testing.
STI Statistics for Irvine, California
Using information as a weapon is the best way to defend yourself against STDs.
The federal government and California health department gather data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of California and, specifically, Irvine.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
Many residents in California are unaware of the fact they are infected with an STD. Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not get tested. It is thought that at least 1 out of 4 among all sexually active people in Irvine have an STD.