Local Private STD Testing
You can have confidence in our testing process - it has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. You have many options for STD testing in Indio, California thanks to our 4,000 testing centers in the country. You don't have to wait between purchasing your STD test and taking it with our same-day 92201 STD testing.
Our glossary of STD phrases will help you learn the terminology used to discuss STDs, testing, and treatment. Get your money back for any test that you cancel before going to one of our testing centers. We test for every common STD, not just some of them.
Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results. You can trust us to keep your test results confidential by dispatching it by email only to the address you give us. We will never give your results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Indio, California
The only way to be 100% sure of your STD status is by taking an STD test. A report is published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with data about the Indio area.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for minors without parental approval.