Local STD Testing Centers
To ensure your privacy is completely protected, we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Our testing system has been designed to avoid embarrassing questions. We consider testing for hepatitis A important so we include it with our comprehensive STD test panel.
We train our counselors to answer your STD questions and they are on standby 24/7. You never have to worry about security with our 128-bit encrypted checkout process. Hear from customers who leave reviews and testimonials on our website.
Results can be read on your smartphones, PCs or tablets. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurer. Test results are made available to you via email message.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Independence, Missouri
Independence is included every year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on sexually transmitted disease infection rates and transmission categories. To eliminate any uncertainty about your STD status, get tested often.
- 67% of those diagnosed with HIV in Missouri are men having sex with other men (MSM)
- Missouri women suffered from 396 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- 579 of the 9,202 Missouri men living with HIV got the virus from IV drug use.
- The state of Missouri reported that 20,097 women and 7,790 men had chlamydia in 2011
- Jackson County was home to largest population of HIV-positive residents in Missouri at the end of 2010.
The thing about waiting to get STD testing is that other things come up and you forget, meanwhile you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.