Local Private STD Testing
Our Huntsville, Alabama physicians can offer a specialist referral if you test positive for an STD and need to begin treatment. Testing with us is as easy as giving a blood or urine sample. Our doctors, who are able to prescribe antibiotics in Huntsville, Alabama, can help you recover faster.
The glossary of STD terminology on our website is there for you if you need an explanation of the lingo used to discuss STDs, testing, and treatment. Getting a refund within 1-2 days is simple when you cancel your testing without going to one of our labs. We are the only online STD testing provider supplying the Huntsville area with all-inclusive screening that doesn't leave out any of the most commonly occurring STDs, HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We developed our system to fit the way we want to be treated when we use them as healthcare consumers. Start your sexually transmitted infections testing by entering your zip code on our website. Our test locations test for so many conditions (not just sexually transmitted diseases) that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Huntsville, Alabama
Don't ignore the facts about STDs- get informed.
The Alabama health department and the federal government accumulate data about STD infections and transmission methods in Huntsville every single year.
- HIV affects people in every county of the state of Alabama.
- Alabama was ranked 6th in the country for chlamydia infections in 2010, by population.
- A total of 11,403 people diagnosed with HIV in Alabama were known to be living at the end of 2011.
- There are 22,335 known cases of Chlamydia in young people aged 15-24 in 2011, higher than 2010.
- In Alabama as of 2010, there was a 9.4:1 ratio of black women to white women living with HIV.
Statistically, half of all people in the country will get an STD in their lifetime. Some people already have a sexually transmitted disease and don't know it.