Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our doctors in Huntsville, Alabama can refer you to a specialist in your area if you need to begin treatment for an STD. Our Huntsville, Alabama physicians have the authority to write prescriptions to streamline the treatment process. When you visit our STD testing centers, you're in and out fast because you only give a small blood or urine sample.
Protect your safety with our testing that is overseen by a physician. Get vital information from the articles we regularly put on our blog, Exposed. Get hospital-grade STD testing at our conveniently located labs.
We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones. Results are usually sent by email as soon as they are available.
Huntsville, Alabama Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
The easiest way to protect yourself from the spread of sexually transmitted diseases is to arm yourself with knowledge. The federal government at the state of Alabama collect infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Huntsville.
- In 2010, a black male was 5.1 times more likely to be living with HIV than a white male.
- The total number of gonorrhea infections reported in Alabama in 2011 was 9,132.
- The rate of death due to HIV in Alabama was 25% higher than the national average in 2010.
- Black males made up almost half of all newly diagnosed HIV cases in Alabama in 2011.
- Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV are the most commonly reported STDs in Alabama.
Chlamydia alone affects 1,412,791 Americans and most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is important that you get tested for all STDs annually.