Local STD Testing Centers
Our 25701 STD testing allows you to skip the physician's office in Huntington. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. No additional paperwork to complete at the testing centers.
Check our blog frequently for informative posts on current STD topics. Choose our physician-monitored testing to ensure your safety. Receive the same tests at our testing centers that hospitals and clinics with our confidential online STD testing service.
We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our system was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit. Our labs test for so many infections that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. Finding the nearest test center is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website.
Huntington, West Virginia Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
If you have not started educating yourself with STD information, you have not started defending yourself against infection. HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of West Virginia with transmission rates and methods and other data for Huntington.
- 13 to 24 year old West Virginians had an HIV infection rate of 19 per 100,000 in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 82 new infections of HIV afflicted the 45 to 54 year old age group of West Virginia.
- White West Virginians accounted for 245 new HIV infections from 2008 until 2011.
- Nearly 40% of all reported gonorrhea infections in 2012 occurred to 15-19 year olds
- The rate of HIV infection among black West Virginians was 761 per 100,000 in 2010.
The only way to know your STD status is to be get Huntington STD testing. At least 1 out of every 4 adults with an STD don't even know they are infected. Sexually transmitted diseases pose a threat to everyone in West Virginia, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.