Convenient STD Testing
Our STD test in 92648 doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. We know your time is important so we do not ask for extra paperwork when you arrive for your lab test.
Refunds only take 1-2 days if you cancel before visiting our test facility. If you need information on STD lingo, our glossary of terminology is a great place to start. All of our comprehensive STD testing incorporates screening for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We make sure you get your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your test results are not reported to your health insurance company placed on your permanent records. Your STI test results will be made available to be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs.
Huntington Beach, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
A report is published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with statistics about the Huntington Beach area. The only way to be 100% sure of your sexual well being is by taking an STD test.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
The CDC has warned that rates of STIs in the 92648 area may be on the rise, get tested today.