Convenient STD Testing
Our licensed doctors can write prescriptions in Huntersville, North Carolina. We are able to test a small blood or urine sample, so you are in and out of our testing center quickly. Our doctors in Huntersville, North Carolina can offer a referral to a specialist if you need to begin treatment for an STD.
Counselors can answer your STD questions any time of the day, 24/7. We take pride in every satisfied review we get from a past client. 128-bit encryption is how we protect your personal information when you purchase on our website.
STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurer or place them on permanent medical records. We send test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones. Results are dispatched by email when ready.
Huntersville, North Carolina STI Morbidity Data
You are not maintaining control of your sexual well-being if you have not taken an STD test in Huntersville. With STD rates escalating every year, the residents of North Carolina are at risk.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 45.3% of North Carolina residents aged 18-64 reported testing for HIV during their lifetime.
- In Mecklenburg County, 1,056 of the women living with HIV as of 2010 got it heterosexually.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 995 were white.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except herpes-1).