Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our testing locations are CLIA-certified to ensure test accuracy. All of our STD tests and panels are priced competitively to give you the best value in the 53033 area. We guarantee that our uncomplicated testing process is a snap to complete.
Talk to one of our health specialists for a test result status update if you're feeling antsy while you wait. Don't worry if you're not sure what STD tests you should get because our test recommendation tool will tell you. We have multiple testing centers all around Hubertus for your convenience.
We will not report your STD test results to your health insurer or medical records. We will send your test results in 1-2 days by email. Your test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones.
STI Statistics for Hubertus, Wisconsin
Wisconsin residents have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other STDs because infection rates are increasing every year. Take an STD test in Hubertus to discover your STD status.
- Wisconsin ranked 33rd in the US for cumulative AIDS diagnoses from the start of the epidemic through 2011.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 4.2 residents with an AIDS diagnosis for every 100,000 people in 2011.
- The rate of Hispanic/Latino men living with HIV in 2010 was 3.5 times that of white men.
- Wisconsin reported about 5,000 new gonorrhea infections in 2011.
- As of 2010, 5,047 people were living with an HIV diagnosis in Wisconsin.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing service that tests for the complete 10 common STDs at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.