Rapid Private STD testing Centers
By having a nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority, we are able to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in all of Howell and the entire state of New Jersey. We don't offer any STD testing that needs anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample. If your Howell STD test results are positive, you can receive a specialist referral.
Your personal information stays confidential because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Our labs are the same ones used by nearby hospitals. We accept various payment methods, so checkout is a cinch.
Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and quick to complete the test for both diseases at the same time at lower cost. Offering the most advanced Howell STD testing, STDcheck.com developed a simple testing process. We use the FDA-approved / cleared industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with confirmed results in less time than other testing companies.
STD Rate for Howell, New Jersey
The New Jersey health department and the federal government put together facts and figures about STD infections and transmission methods in Howell every single year. Don't ignore the facts about STDs- get informed.
- Essex County, New Jersey STD morbidity rate in 2012 was 5,280.
- Among New Jersey female residents living with HIV/AIDS, Blacks account for 64% in 2012.
- 50% of men living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in New Jersey were Blacks.
- The rate of chlamydia infection among men in New Jersey was 145.60 per 100,000 in 2011.
- 773 men were diagnosed positive for syphilis in New Jersey in 2011.
In the United States, just about all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the CDC so it is best to get annual tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.